Researching specs for the perfect boat, kayak or paddleboard is important, but it does not take the place of firsthand experience. Zipping across the waves with the wind in your hair tells you tons about the type of watercraft you want.
Looking for an opportunity to get your hands on top water sports equipment? Check out Demo Days at Nautical Venture to hang out with the pros right in your element: the water. Here is everything you need to know about doing just that.
Why Demo Days Are the Happiest Moment of the Year for Outdoor Enthusiasts
Our Demo Days celebration is a huge favorite for customers because it means trying everything and anything before you buy it. That goes for boats, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and other awesome watercraft. Finding the perfect fit with the balance of performance and stability you want makes every experience more exciting.
If you have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy your dream boat for relaxing getaways and weekend family vacations, there is no better time to snatch up your favorite models:
- Year’s-End Glastron and Glasstream Closeout: Next year’s models are rapidly approaching, which means everything you’ve had your eyes on during this year is available at a major – practically distributor’s cost – discount.
- Orange Tag Sale: Lovers of water sports appreciate the chance to save up to 50 percent on their favorite gear from top names in diving, kayaking, and paddleboarding, such as GO PRO.
Demo Days is meant for the whole family to relax, laugh, have fun and spend some quality time together. You will want to bring along your kids for these activities:
- Family-size stand-up paddleboard adventure
- Free barbecue
Tips for Testing Paddleboards
Looking for help standing up on a paddleboard? These tips help you stay safe and also give you better stability on the water.
- Wear a life jacket
- Keep your ankle leash attached
- Wear water shoes
- Suit up with a wetsuit
- Use a helmet for coastal adventuring
Going up against strong winds or hidden rocks can make staying close to your board – and afloat – a challenge. Staying safe lets you relax with friends and family.
- Look where you want to go
- Grab a board with the same volume as your weight
- Aim for a paddle that’s taller than you
- Start in calm water
- Don’t give up if you end up in the water – you will
Don’t Miss Out!
If you are wondering whether a specific item you are dying to pick up is on sale – and for how much – don’t wait. Visit Nautical Ventures on Demo Days or before to get more information and learn more about future deals and events too.